By Barbara Kleine-Kalmer
Barbara Kleine-Kalmer analyses the effect of branding in social networks and introduces the build of brand name web page attachment. at the foundation of a entire quantitative learn she validates the build as correct for person habit and investigates which tools and antecedents impact model web page attachment. via those conceptually and empirically profound analyses, the writer detects attention-grabbing implications for the administration of manufacturers within the context of social media.
Read Online or Download Brand Page Attachment: An Empirical Study on Facebook Users’ Attachment to Brand Pages PDF
Best nonfiction_13 books
This magazine subline serves as a discussion board for exciting and disseminating leading edge study rules, theories, rising applied sciences, empirical investigations, cutting-edge equipment, and instruments in all diversified genres of edutainment, reminiscent of game-based studying and severe video games, interactive storytelling, digital studying environments, VR-based schooling, and comparable fields.
In perfecting the program of self-defense in hand-to-hand strive against, it's been the writers objective to make on hand to a person an easy set of safeguard measures designed for use in any emergency the place ones individual is at risk of actual attack. totally defined either in photographs and phrases within the pages of this ebook, those holds and throws show you how to provide yourself with protection from the methods of jujitsu, judo, mugging, and all kinds of actual assault.
Учебник фехтования второй половины XIX века (фехтование саблей, палашом). Учебник имеет явно выраженную военно-прикладную направленность (защита от штыка, разрубание предметов). Автор книги - John Musgrave Waite - в свое время считался лучшим фехтовальщиком в английской армии. В данном учебнике он описывает собственную систему фехтования, имеющую явно выраженный военно-прикладной характер.
- The Econometricians: Gauss, Galton, Pearson, Fisher, Hotelling, Cowles, Frisch and Haavelmo (Great Minds in Finance)
- Curing and smoking poultry (Fact sheet - Texas Agricultural Extension Service)
- Architectural Heritage Revisited: A Holistic Engagement of its Tangible and Intangible Constituents
- Microbial Styrene Degradation (SpringerBriefs in Microbiology)
Additional resources for Brand Page Attachment: An Empirical Study on Facebook Users’ Attachment to Brand Pages
MARKETING SCIENCE INSTITUTE (2010), p. 4. Relevance of social networks for brand management Figure 4: Source: 17 Number of scholarly peer reviewed articles published in academic journals on the subject of customer engagement, November 2013 Own illustration. 111 Plus, engagement and its use in practice will also be illuminated. 109 Cf. VAN DOORN (2011), p. 280. 110 Cf. BRODIE ET AL. (2011), p. 255. 111 A detailed review on customer engagement and its assessment in academic disciplines like marketing, sociology, politics, psychology, and organizational theory is provided in BRODIE ET AL.
222. 196 Cf. MUNIZ/O'GUINN (2001), p. 413. 197 People with online affinity that live in Germany are connected to 9 brands or organizations on average via social networks. Cf. TNS (2012). Relevance of social networks for brand management 35 Hence, the brand that creates a profile in a social network does not own the user exclusively. Brand pages are embedded into a network of relationships between users that are friends or family. These relationships usually also exist in the offline world and have nothing to do with brands but with emotional connections between humans.
255. 119 Cf. VAN DOORN ET AL. (2010), p. 255. Relevance of social networks for brand management 20 fected. 120 • Customer goals The customers purpose of engaging should be considered. 121 BIJMOLT ET AL. (2010) agree with the behavioural conceptualisation of the construct customer engagement. 122 Detecting the value of social networks and their growing relevance within the marketing discipline, GUMMERUS ET AL. 123 The authors lean their conceptual perception on the definition provided by VAN DOORN ET AL.