By Ming Qiu, Long Chen, Yingchun Li, Jiafei Yan
By targeting the speculation and strategies of tribological layout and checking out for bearings, this booklet systematically studies the newest advances in functions for this box. It describes complex tribological layout, concept and strategies, and gives useful technical references for investments in bearing layout and production. The theories, equipment and situations during this publication are principally derived from the sensible engineering adventure received and learn carried out by means of the writer and her group because the 2000s. The ebook contains educational papers, technical stories and patent literature, and provides a important advisor for engineers eager about bearing design.
Read Online or Download Bearing Tribology: Principles and Applications PDF
Similar machinery books
Written by means of an skilled engineer, this ebook includes functional details on all features of pumps together with classifications, fabrics, seals, deploy, commissioning and upkeep. additionally you'll find crucial details on devices, brands and providers world wide, supplying a distinct reference on your table, R&D lab, upkeep store or library.
A simple language advisor to the instruments and methods had to be certain potency, operating advisor to Pump and Pumping Stations offers training engineer and senior box group of workers with a short yet rigorous exposition of pumps, together with functions. during this ebook, readers locate professional recommendation for selecting TDH, NPSH, BHP and driving force energy requisites, discharge temperature, parallel/series operation and their effect at the working stipulations; constructing system-head curves and function issues; pump choice for multi-product operations.
- Hierarchically Intelligent Machines
- Acoustic Emission in Friction, Volume 53 (Tribology and Interface Engineering)
- Artificial General Intelligence 2008:Proceedings of the First AGI Conference (Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications)
- Mechanisms and Dynamics of Machinery
- Lubrication and Maintenance of Industrial Machinery: Best Practices and Reliability
Additional info for Bearing Tribology: Principles and Applications
1. Generally speaking, the classiﬁcation of plain bearing can be attributed to the radial structure and thrust structure. 1 Line Contact Structures of radial plain bearing include split, integral, self-aligning, and gap adjustable types. The contacts of radial plain bearing generally belong to line contact due to the curvature difference in radial direction. If the curvature difference is not obvious, it can also be understood as the surface contact in the circumferential direction. Ordinary split bearing is made of bearing cover, housing, split axle bush and bolt.
It should be mentioned that Bowden’s adhesion theory made great progress of rigid friction theory. They ﬁrst measured that the real contact area is just a small part of the whole surface and announced that plastic flowing of contact spots and instantaneous high temperature help to form the adhesive junction. And also the adhesive theory explains many sliding friction phenomenon reasonably, such as the reducing friction of the surface ﬁlm, skip-slip phenomenon of the sliding friction and so on. However, the adhesion theory must be viewed as incomplete since it simpliﬁed the complicated friction situation too much.
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. Wen S, Huang P (2008) Tribology principles. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing Liu Z (2009) Tribological theory and design. Wuhan University of Technology Press, Wuhan Yang M (1992) Tribology design basis. China Machine Press, Beijing Halling J (1975) Principles of tribology. McMillan Press Ltd Quan Y (1994) Engineering tribology. Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou Xie Y, Zhang S (2009) Research on development and present situation of tribology science and engineering application.